Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

System Ninja for Windows XP

Home Forums System Ninja Support System Ninja for Windows XP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Snikt

Hello,

What is the last System Ninja version that is fully compatible with Windows XP?

3.2.7, I’m guessing? Where can I download it?

The current version (3.2.8) can’t get installed.

#16853 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

The last version to be tested on Windows XP is version 3.0.1, released in March of 2014. Windows XP support was offically dropped with 3.1.2 in January of 2016, however newer version would continue to run, alebit with some features disabled and no assurance that those features remaining wouldn’t cause problems. This held until the recently released 3.2.8, which increased the minimum system requirement to Windows 7 SP1.

Generally speaking, we don’t continue to offer older versions for download. Some third-party mirrors may still have 3.2.7 available.

#16854 Reply
    Snikt

I understand. Thank you.

Yeah, I was able to get 3.2.7 and it works fine for me.

One more question, if I may — I understand CCEnhancer no longer supports XP, either?

#16855 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Current version of CCEnhancer does, future versions will not.

#16857 Reply
    Snikt

I see, thanks.

I’m asking because the current version of CCEnhancer doesn’t seem to work with the final version of CCleaner for XP (5.64.7577).

Guess I should revert back to some older version of CCleaner if I want CCEnhancer to work, right?

#16859 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

You can use CCEnhancer’s portable locations to define the CCleaner path if not able to detect it correctly. It’s accessible through Settings -> Portable Locations.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Reply #16853 in System Ninja for Windows XP
Your information: