Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

What are the Turbocharged extras in System Ninja Pro 3.0???

Home Forums System Ninja Support What are the Turbocharged extras in System Ninja Pro 3.0???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    swf46
    Participant

Hello Shane,

What are the Turbocharged extras in System Ninja Pro 3.0???

The write up is rather vage,

Will ther be /is there a 64 bit version???

#9686 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, a lot of the website copy still needs to be written or updated. There’s a bit of information about the features on this System Ninja Pro product page.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

We actually develop and test our apps primarily on x64 Windows. Instead of compiling specific versions for different Windows architectures, we build a single version which runs on both x86 and x64.

#9687 Reply
    swf46
    Participant

What is the +more? other than wat is shown on the System Ninja Pro product page?

#9688 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I’m guessing you’re looking at the + More on this page? That just refers to the smaller, inconsequential stuff that wouldn’t fit on the graphic. Stuff like the Windows repairs the simplified user interface can perform and the removal of advertising within the installer.

#9692 Reply
    swf46
    Participant

Hello Shane,

OK I signed up for PRO Club

So my question is how do I do the Custom Branding? I cannot find anything in the menu system.

Best regards, Stephen

#9693 Reply
    swf46
    Participant

Hello Shane,

I found the instructions for Custom Branding in the Knowledge Base and copied your branding folder.

But it does not work! Perhaps because I have a portable version?

#9694 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Sorry about this.

A glitch caused the Custom Branding module to be excluded from the compilation process. I’ve now uploaded amended files, which you can find on the Download Hub page.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

#9705 Reply
    swf46
    Participant

Thank you Very much, everything works just fine now!!!!

Best regards, Stephen

#9706 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

No problem 🙂

Thank you for your support!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Reply #9687 in What are the Turbocharged extras in System Ninja Pro 3.0???
Your information: