System Ninja 3.0.2 is now available! This update drastically improves web browser cleaning and adds better support for removing junk directories.
- Improved Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera cleaning support
- Added disk cache cleaning support for Network-Attached Storage devices
- Fixed minor bugs affecting background updates of cleaning rules
- Refreshed and organised the settings page
- Fixed issue where unnecessary directories could not be deleted
- Browser cleaning can now be performed on non-system disk partitions [PRO]
- Updated the Russian localization
- Minor improvements to scan stability
The new version is available from the usual download page. Pro Club members should receive this update automatically. Read More
System Ninja 3.0 is now available for download. This release includes dozens of new features, improvements and bug fixes; plus a whole set of new features for our Pro Club members.Added a simplified user interface with one-click optimization function [PRO]Added ability to highlight startup items that should be removed, based on an internal blacklistImproved performance and memory usage of junk scanningFixed issue where in-app alerts sometimes shows incorrect text and valuesFixed issue where the ‘Delete Everything’ button could be pressed while the deletion is in progressAdded /CLEAN, /SILENT, /REGISTRY and /STARTUP commandline switches [PRO]Added ability to automatically download new versions of System Ninja [PRO]Added a note taking plugin which recognizes multiple PCs and loads the applicable entries [PRO]Added a custom branding feature [PRO]Removed all offers and advertising from the installer [PRO]
The latest version is available from the System Ninja download page. Pro Club users can grab it from their Download Hub.