JavaRa 2.6 adds preliminary support for the recently released Java Runtime Environment version 8. Several issues related to detecting JRE uninstallers, particularly on 64bit systems, have also been resolved.
- Now detects and removes JRE 8
- Fixed registry access issues on x32 systems
- Fixed an exception when running JavaRa on the commandline on x64 Windows
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese localization
You can grab the latest JavaRa update from the official download page. New JavaRa definitions will become available in the next few weeks.Read More
On April the 8th, Microsoft will drop support for Windows XP. Security updates for the platform will cease, increasing its vulnerability to viruses and spyware. Here at SingularLabs; our products will continue supporting Windows XP for some time, but we’re changing the way we test and develop for the platform.
System Ninja 3.0.1 is now available, including refinements to several features and fixes for a number of reported issues.
MetroTextual 1.7 is now available, which includes several improvements to the code editor and a number of bug fixes.
You can grab the latest update from the MetroTextual download page.Read More
CCEnhancer 3.9 is now available from the official download page. This version contains several bug fixes and updated localizations.
If you find our software valuable, please consider joining the SingularLabs Pro Club.Read More
System Ninja 3.0 is now available for download. This release includes dozens of new features, improvements and bug fixes; plus a whole set of new features for our Pro Club members.
The latest version is available from the System Ninja download page. Pro Club users can grab it from their Download Hub.
Today we’re announcing System Ninja Pro; a commercial edition of System Ninja for more advanced users. We often receive feature requests from computer technicians, network administrators and IT professionals who need more specialized functionality. Rather than bloat our core product with these features, we’ve decided to provide them to those who most need them.
The following features are included in the first release of System Ninja Pro:
– Simple Mode; which provides a one-click approach to cleaning a client’s PC.
– Custom Branding; which allows technicians to white-label the interface.
– Zero advertising; you won’t be offered any third party apps when installing.
– Commandline options; now you can run specific cleaning tasks over the commandline.
– Faster updates; you won’t have to visit our webpage to grab the latest version.
– System Notes; perfect for users who run System Ninja on many PCs and need to keep track of things.
System Ninja Pro will be available exclusively through the new SingularLabs Pro Club. You can buy a one year subscription for $14.95, which includes all updates and support services for the duration of your subscription.Read More
Apologies for releasing an update less than two weeks after JavaRa 2.4 was announced, but there was a number of serious issues that couldn’t wait until the next scheduled release. A Windows security update released in December affected JavaRa’s ability to access the Windows registry, effectively breaking its ability to identify and remove versions of the Java Runtime Environment on some systems.
JavaRa 2.5 implements a more reliable method of accessing the registry, which has restored the Remove Java Runtime and Check JRE version functionality. Due to the time sensitive nature of this release, we have only tested it on Windows 7 x64 and Windows 8 x64. Users of other operating systems are encouraged to report issues in the JavaRa support forum.
Furthermore, a change to the Oracle download servers prevented JavaRa from being able to download the latest version of the Java Runtime Environment directly from their website. In JavaRa 2.5 the JRE installer will be acquired from SingularLabs’ servers instead. We will be enabling this slowly to ensure we don’t overload our servers.
The update is available from the usual download page. Sorry for the inconvenience.Read More
JavaRa 2.4 is a minor release to correct several issues reported with the previous version. Additionally the JavaRa definitions have been updated to reflect the changes in Oracle’s Java Runtime Environment 220.127.116.11.
The updated definitions apply to both JavaRa 2.4 and JavaRa 1.16, both of which are available from the JavaRa download page.Read More
This release fixes many of the bugs reported by our community in the past few weeks. We’re still inching ever closer to System Ninja 3.0, which is now less than two months away!
- Added – Kill All Instances context menu option to the Process Manager
- Fixed – Sorting now works in the Startup Manager
- Fixed – tooltip text can now be translated
- Fixed – issue that could potentially cause the System Analysis tool to crash
- Fixed – number sorting now works for more international number formats
- Fixed – search in App Uninstaller is no longer case sensitive
We also removed the plugin manager from this release. Many existing plugins will need to be updated to reflect the changes to the plugins API in preparation for System Ninja 3.0.
The update is available from the System Ninja homepage.Read More