MetroTextual 2.0 is now available! This is a major release including a significant user interface redesign and a lot of bug fixes.
You can get the latest version from the official download page.Read More
CCEnhancer 4.0 is now available! With dozens of bug fixes, the newest version is sure to make turbocharging Piriform’s CCleaner a much less stressful task.
You can get the latest update from the official CCEnhancer download page.Read More
System Ninja 3.0.2 is now available! This update drastically improves web browser cleaning and adds better support for removing junk directories.
- Improved Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera cleaning support
- Added disk cache cleaning support for Network-Attached Storage devices
- Fixed minor bugs affecting background updates of cleaning rules
- Refreshed and organised the settings page
- Fixed issue where unnecessary directories could not be deleted
- Browser cleaning can now be performed on non-system disk partitions [PRO]
- Updated the Russian localization
- Minor improvements to scan stability
The latest version of MetroTextual has been released! Version 1.8 is packed with new features, including editing support for Rich Text, Java, PHP and C++ files. There’s lots of bug fixes too, plus a new Greek translation.
- Added support for Rich Text documents, plus a font styling toolbar
- Redesigned and simplified the settings page
- Added syntax highlighting support for PHP, Java and C++
- Added code folding support to all supported languages
- Added a window transparency option
- ‘Toggle Live Preview’ button added to the context menu for Markdown and HTML documents
- Added Greek translation and updated the Russian translation
- Fixed an audio bug encountered when using the HTML or Markdown Live Preview panel
JavaRa 2.6 adds preliminary support for the recently released Java Runtime Environment version 8. Several issues related to detecting JRE uninstallers, particularly on 64bit systems, have also been resolved.
- Now detects and removes JRE 8
- Fixed registry access issues on x32 systems
- Fixed an exception when running JavaRa on the commandline on x64 Windows
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese localization
You can grab the latest JavaRa update from the official download page. New JavaRa definitions will become available in the next few weeks.Read More
On April the 8th, Microsoft will drop support for Windows XP. Security updates for the platform will cease, increasing its vulnerability to viruses and spyware. Here at SingularLabs; our products will continue supporting Windows XP for some time, but we’re changing the way we test and develop for the platform.
System Ninja 3.0.1 is now available, including refinements to several features and fixes for a number of reported issues.
MetroTextual 1.7 is now available, which includes several improvements to the code editor and a number of bug fixes.
You can grab the latest update from the MetroTextual download page.Read More
CCEnhancer 3.9 is now available from the official download page. This version contains several bug fixes and updated localizations.
If you find our software valuable, please consider joining the SingularLabs Pro Club.Read More
System Ninja 3.0 is now available for download. This release includes dozens of new features, improvements and bug fixes; plus a whole set of new features for our Pro Club members.
The latest version is available from the System Ninja download page. Pro Club users can grab it from their Download Hub.