Reply To: System Ninja 3.2.1 and all versions crashes in the middle of the scan

Home Forums System Ninja Support System Ninja 3.2.1 and all versions crashes in the middle of the scan Reply To: System Ninja 3.2.1 and all versions crashes in the middle of the scan

LBL

Spoke too soon.  When I closed out System Ninja or restarted my computer it no longer worked.

What I suspect is that SN updated itself and since I had installed an older version the Winapp2.ini no longer worked in the updated version.  They are two totally different files.

I go to GitHub and download the Zip File which contains the Winapp2-Master to my desktop.

Non-CCleaner Folder
Tools Folder
Winapp3 Folder
License.md
README.md
Winapp2.ini

Now looking at the (new) Winapp2.ini from the Non-CCleaner Folder with Notepad++  and comparing THAT with my OLD Winapp2.ini  from SN  v5.15.160311 – well.

This winapp2.ini starts out with:
[.NET Assembly Temps*]
LangSecRef=3025
Detect=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework
Default=False
FileKey1=%WinDir%\assembly\NativeImages_*\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%WinDir%\assembly\temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%WinDir%\assembly\tmp|*.*|RECURSE

And every other winapp2.ini from there on in looks identical to a CCleaner winapp2.ini instead.  I don’t write code and I don’t know anything about code but would you mind looking at the old .ini files and comparing them?   I have every possible NETFramework program installed so that’s not the problem.