Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

2.3.2 – Polish language not working

Home Forums System Ninja Support 2.3.2 – Polish language not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

if i change language to polish its not working – most of all strings are in english. in other languages its better but its far from perfect. it was working ok in 2.3.1 in which i’ve did translation. please fix that or advice whats wrong with language files. thank you for your help.

#3686 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

It doesn’t seem to be recognizing the strings. Try re-saving the file with different character encoding (Unicode or UTF-8)

#3692 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

it was in UTF8, tried UTF8 BOM and Unicode – no change. what changed? 2.3.1 works perfectly.

#3695 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Can you please try this file: http://byteflask.com/4f69c005153d2

#3697 Reply
    Phobos

It works.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#3698 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

i would say ‘it works’. for sure more strings are used, but less than in 2.3.1 with the same lang file. did you change any strings between versions? instead of such hack it will be better to know what is wrong in lang file or translation code and fix it. don’t get me wrong but it useless if we have to ‘fight’ for working translations with each update.

#3699 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

for example i have in lang file “Additional Tools|Narz?dzia dodatkowe” but debug dump puts in log “Additional Tools” as untranslated… this need serious cleanup.

#3700 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

i’ve put all dumped strings with already translated, you can see them in this file:
    http://cienislaw.pl/pub/translation/lang.base.rar
    as you see a lot of them is already translated but they are still in english in app. again, they were ok in 3.2.1.

#3701 Reply
    Phobos

rollback to 2.3.1, while fix this bug.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#3702 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

@Phobos – errr? could you be more specific? thanx.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Reply #3692 in 2.3.2 – Polish language not working
Your information: