Home › Forums › Product Support › JavaRa Support › Can I download the latest definition file in Javara 2.3 and use it in 1.16
Tagged: sac longchamp le pliage pas cher
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 5 months ago by Shane Gowland.
1. Can I via Javara version 2.3 download the latest definition file and after that use the definition file in Javara 1.16?
Because I am blind, and Javara 1.16 has the best accessibility for screen readers, I still use version 1.16.
1.2. Will Javara detect and remove the latest version of both Java Runtime Environment version 6.x and 7.x if I download the latest definition file?
2. It is possible for you to make a link, where you, as a user, can download the latest definition file to Javara alone?
Thanks for your answer, and happy Christmas :-).
The JavaRa 2.x definitions are not compatible with JavaRa 1.16AnonymousInactive
OK regarding the definition file.
1. Do you in the future still will update version 1.16 of Javara with new definition file or do you only will update the newere version?
2. What regarding my question number two in my first post?
Again very thanks for your answer :-).
They will both continue to receive updates.