I use a portable version of CCleaner on a network share. I’ve been using CCEnhancer for at least 6 months now, and this has worked perfectly for all this time. I usually update the CCEnhancer rules from my XP Pro box, but updating them worked ok from the Windows 7 workstations too.
However, ever since updating to CCEnhancer 3.0, when I open it, the ‘Rules Last Updated’ date is blank. It does seem to update ok, and shows it saving winapp2.ini to the correct location, but the ‘Rules Last Updated’ field is blank (I don’t remember if this happened on first use with older versions or not), and when I open it again later, the ‘Rules Last Updated’ is still blank. I do know that this field always showed the last date it was updated upon subsequent openings prior to updating to 3.0…