Login or Sign Up

Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member,
please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Ask a Question
All Questions
System Ninja
JavaRa
CCEnhancer
Remembr
Bzzt! Image Editor
Before you ask a question

1. Make sure you're using the most recent version of the program.

2. Try searching the forum, perhaps your problem has already been described and solved.

3. Please provide following info:
– OS architecture (x86 or x64)
– Screenshot if applicable
– Step to reproduce issue

Confused on Home page

Home Forums Product Support JavaRa Support Confused on Home page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aussie

Dear Singularlabs … maybe I’m lazy or maybe I’m busy … but your home page seems awfully confusing …

I want to “… removes old and redundant versions of the Java Runtime Environment”

There is no clear option to do this! I can update Java Runtime and I can remove JRE? Do I need to 1) remove JRE and 2) download and install the latest JRE and 3) update? I don’t get it.

“Simply select “Check for Updates” or “Remove Older Version” to begin.

Neither of these two options exist in the diagram! I see Update Java Runtime? I see Remove JRE? What option do I use. Can we just say “JRE” on both??

Please change the home page to indicate exactly what the program does and which option to choose to do it …

#7434 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback.

We’re still in the progress of updating the text/documentation on our website to reflect the changes in JavaRa 2.0. Once this is done; hopefully the confusion can be resolved.

#8031 Reply
    Pierre (aka Terdef)
    Participant

I agree, but it is not easy to explain on the home page of the program. Maybe with a little pop-up text when the cursor is on the icon.

1 / Update (or install) then clean the traces of what is old and outdated that installers / uninstallers left.

2 / Delete a version (or all versions) then clean the traces of what is old and outdated that installers / uninstallers left.

3 / Update the signature database

4 / Miscellaneous

Pierre (aka Terdef)
    Internet / Web security & privacy

http://assiste.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Confused on Home page
Your information:

14 − = 10