Login or Sign Up

Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member,
please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Ask a Question
All Questions
System Ninja
JavaRa
CCEnhancer
Remembr
Bzzt! Image Editor
Before you ask a question

1. Make sure you're using the most recent version of the program.

2. Try searching the forum, perhaps your problem has already been described and solved.

3. Please provide following info:
– OS architecture (x86 or x64)
– Screenshot if applicable
– Step to reproduce issue

JavaRa definition file incomplete

Home Forums Product Support JavaRa Support JavaRa definition file incomplete

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

With the latest version (2.3) I keep getting an incomplete definition file which renders the program useless.

The version in the 2.3 download is incomplete – top line says 5339 lines but the file is only 5235 lines

In the 2.2 zip file the file was complete at 5303 lines

If I try to download the latest definition from within the program (2.3) I also get an incomplete file and it’s different every time.

Can you please publish a public link to download the latest definition file?

#9368 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

The latest definition file is always found at this url: http://content.thewebatom.net/updates/javara/JavaRa.def

I’ll look into why the file was only partially updated on the last update. I can’t think of any reason why the tools used to generate the definition file would create a shorter file, so there is likely an error there that will need to be resolved.

Just an aside: the ‘linecount=’ value may not always be accurate, as it’s currently only used to allow the progressbar to roughly estimate what percentage of lines have been processed.

#9452 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks – I had eventually found that URL by examining the JavaRa executable using Process Explorer, then wrote a quick CMD script that uses wget to update it manually, with which I received a complete file.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: JavaRa definition file incomplete
Your information:

16 − = 7