Home › Forums › System Ninja Support › Known issues in System Ninja 4.0 beta
- This topic is empty.
We had a huge spam influx on the support. In the process of cleaning this up, I accidentally deleted a few months worth of legitimate forum posts. As such, numerous bug reports for System Ninja 4.0 were deleted.
I’m listing them here instead:
– High DPI scaling does work correctly on the Drive Selector dialog
– The simplified UI is breaking the HighDPI compatibility when the switching toggle is clicked.
– The simplified UI needs to better handle significant size increases in text strings caused by translations
– System Ninja attempts to delete its own logs, while writing to those logs. It doesn’t crash or anything, but it’s a bit silly…
– System Ninja is breaking some extensions on Microsoft Edge
– Long filenames in the hard-coded cleaning routines can cause scanning to get stuck at 99%
– Classic UI checkboxes are too small and poorly positioned in high DPI mode
– Unconfirmed reports that System Ninja is removing tampermonkey scripts in Google Chrome. Might be affecting 3.x as well.