Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

No way to select drive to clean.

Home Forums Product Support No way to select drive to clean.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eric Schweitzer

Version 4.0 will open and when I select “Scan for Junk” a dialogue box opens asking which drive(s) clean. Once I select the drive there is no button, like on previous version, to start the cleaning process. The program is frozen, and I need to reboot the computer to close it. I am using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browser. How do I fix this.

#22078 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi Eric, if you drag the Drive Selector dialog window to make it bigger, does it eventually reveal a Continue button?

Attachments:
    #22101 Reply
    Eric Schweitzer

I took it to screen size, and it did not reveal any information.

#22104 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

So basically the grid part is taking up 100% of the vertical space on the screen? I should be able to get fixed up.

#22115 Reply
    Eric Schweitzer

I tried again to do a search and the Scan for Junk box looks just like the attachment you sent. I played around with the size of the box and noticed a thin gray line where it says continue on the box you sent. It did not change size if I changed the size of the box. The line is the continue box and the scan ran when I clicked on it. Looks like a bug in the programing for the box.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: No way to select drive to clean.
Your information: