- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 15 hours, 15 minutes ago by Willy2.
October 10, 2019 at 6:08 am #15584Willy2Guest
– CCEnhancer (CCE) wipes/removes the temporary folders & files created by Outlook Express Classic (OEC) and that creates a problem because the program wipes simply too much information.
CCE wipes everything in the
– It also removes the “T” subfolder (in the “Prg” subfolder, see above) and then OEC starts generating errors everytime the user wants to select an email.
– In order to get OEC working again I had to manually re-create that folder “T” again.
– To be fixed in a future version of CCE !!!!
(I have a Windows 7 PRO 64 bit system.)October 13, 2019 at 10:22 am #15596Shane GowlandKeymaster
I’ll pass this along.October 25, 2019 at 6:23 pm #15614Shane GowlandKeymaster
This issue has now been resolved.December 14, 2019 at 7:52 pm #15876Willy2Guest
– CCenhancer has indeed been improved. Thumbs up for CCenhancer !!!!
– There is another problem that needs to be adressed. Outlook Express Classic has a spelling checker. The files needed for that spelling checker are stored in the “Res” (sub-)folder and have the extensions “.aff”, “.dic” & “.license”. When those files are deleted then the user needs to re-install the files for that spelling checker. And CCenhancer does delete those spelling checker files.
– The “Res” (sub-)folder can be found in the