Login or Sign Up

Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member,
please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Ask a Question
All Questions
System Ninja
JavaRa
CCEnhancer
Remembr
Bzzt! Image Editor
Before you ask a question

1. Make sure you're using the most recent version of the program.

2. Try searching the forum, perhaps your problem has already been described and solved.

3. Please provide following info:
– OS architecture (x86 or x64)
– Screenshot if applicable
– Step to reproduce issue

Portable Location not saved

Home Forums CCEnhancer Support Portable Location not saved

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Every time I run CCEnhancer, I have to go into Functions and add the location of Portable CCleaner. Once I add it, I go into Settings and it’s listed there. I click “Save and Close” and it stays there until I download the latest Winapp2.ini and run Portable CCleaner. The next time I run CCEnhancer, the Portable Location is blank. It’s been like this since version 3.0 of CCEnhancer, which was okay with me because I had put the executable file in the same folder as CCleaner, but with 3.2, I can no longer do that because it deletes Winapp2.ini. Frustrating!! Running Win7 64-bit Pro and running CCEnhancer and CCleaner as Administrator. FYI: The path to CCEnhancer and Portable CCleaner *does* contain spaces (C:Portable AppsPowertoolsCCEnhancer and C:Portable AppsPowertoolsCCleaner)

#3793 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Give the “chemspill” build a try. It tends to ignore whether CCleaner is portable or not, and just saves the list regardless. http://singularlabs.com/software/ccenhancer/download/

#3797 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Works GREAT! Thanks for the quick fix!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Portable Location not saved
Your information:

80 − = 77