Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Portable Location not saved

Home Forums CCEnhancer Support Portable Location not saved

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Every time I run CCEnhancer, I have to go into Functions and add the location of Portable CCleaner. Once I add it, I go into Settings and it’s listed there. I click “Save and Close” and it stays there until I download the latest Winapp2.ini and run Portable CCleaner. The next time I run CCEnhancer, the Portable Location is blank. It’s been like this since version 3.0 of CCEnhancer, which was okay with me because I had put the executable file in the same folder as CCleaner, but with 3.2, I can no longer do that because it deletes Winapp2.ini. Frustrating!! Running Win7 64-bit Pro and running CCEnhancer and CCleaner as Administrator. FYI: The path to CCEnhancer and Portable CCleaner *does* contain spaces (C:Portable AppsPowertoolsCCEnhancer and C:Portable AppsPowertoolsCCleaner)

#3793 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Give the “chemspill” build a try. It tends to ignore whether CCleaner is portable or not, and just saves the list regardless. http://singularlabs.com/software/ccenhancer/download/

#3797 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Works GREAT! Thanks for the quick fix!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #3797 in Portable Location not saved
Your information: