Login/Register

Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member,
please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Ask a Question
All Questions
System Ninja
JavaRa
CCEnhancer
Remembr
Bzzt! Image Editor
Before you ask a question

1. Make sure you're using the most recent version of the program.

2. Try searching the forum, perhaps your problem has already been described and solved.

3. Please provide following info:
– OS architecture (x86 or x64)
– Screenshot if applicable
– Step to reproduce issue

Which Setting Clears Custom \"Save\" Window Size And Position

Home Forums CCEnhancer Support Which Setting Clears Custom \"Save\" Window Size And Position

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Louis C Merriman 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Louis C Merriman

Hello and thanks in advance for any help, and thanks for CCEnhancer 🙂 . I’m wondering if anyone knows which CCleaner setting clears custom “Save” window size and position. Upon downloading the latest CCEnhancer I must’ve ticked a setting that clears this, but for the life of me I can’t figure out which one. The window I’m trying to describe is the small pop-up window that allows you to choose the location to save a download in your browser or to save a file to be rendered in a program. I’m running 64 bit Windows 7. Thanks again for your time.

#13685 Reply

Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I think this is the ‘Window Size/Location Cache’, which is under Windows -> Advanced in vanilla CCleaner.

#13688 Reply

Louis C Merriman

Shane Gowland: thanks for your reply. I just ran a test and it’s not “Windows/Advanced/Window Size/Location Cache”, at least not on my system 😉 . Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure I’ve a backup of my winapp2.ini from before my update, so I try and figure out which setting it is. I’ll let you know if I figure it out, thanks again.

#13690 Reply

Louis C Merriman

OK. After some testing it was ticking “Windows/Windows Explorer/Other Explorer MRUs” that caused the loss of the “Save” windows’ size and position settings. Once I unticked it all is well. Thanks again for your time; I appreciate it 🙂 .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Which Setting Clears Custom \"Save\" Window Size And Position
Your information:

12 − 10 =