April 13, 2012 at 4:53 am #3973Shane GowlandKeymaster
Thanks to help from Robbie Ward (User: winapp2.ini); I’ve made this very simple console app to detect common errors with your winapp2.ini file.
How do I use it?
Simply place ‘winapp2.ini’ in the same folder as ‘WinappDebug.exe’ and run the tool. It will output a list of errors that it detects.
What kind of errors does it detect?
– Starting and trailing whitespace
– LangSecRef, FileKey & RegKey spelling errors
– Spaces in environmental variables
– Missing numbers next to FileKey and Regkey entries
– Missing backslashes next to environmental variables
– Incorrect usage of the ‘Detect’ & ‘DetectFile’ commands.
It’s not working! HELP!!!
WinappDebug requires the Microsoft .NET Framework to be installed on your computer. Make sure winapp2.ini can be accessed by the tool by closing any programs you are using to edit it.
Download (version 0.3)
Written in VB.NET. Available from PasteBin.
Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions.April 13, 2012 at 10:11 am #3976PhobosModerator
May be was necessary simply a update internal debugger CCEnhancer?
Windows 10 Insider Preview, x64May 5, 2012 at 2:29 pm #4491Shane GowlandKeymaster
This pre-dates the internal debugging tool. It’s much better for use in batch scripts etc.
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 2 months ago by .