Bzzt! Image Editor 1.2.1 is a small maintenance release to fix several issues in version 1.2. There’s also a few localisation updates and a small feature enhancement for Pro users.
What’s new in 1.2.1:
- Improved error handling and added better logging
- Updated the image processing library
- Added opacity slider to watermark tool [PRO]
- Updated the Greek localization
- Added Estonian localization
The latest version can be downloaded from the Bzzt! Image Editor homepage. If you’re a Pro Club member, it will automatically download and install the next time you open the program.