Bzzt! Image Editor 1.2.6 is now available. This release fixes a number of substantial bugs and is a recommended update for anyone using a previous version.
What’s new in 1.2.6:
- Bzzt! will now accept files with uppercase extensions
- Fixed issue causing changes to the resize height/width to not be saved
- Upgraded underlying image processing library to improve performance and stability
- PNG to JPG conversions will now replace opacity with white instead of black
- Fixed a few labels that couldn’t be translated
- Added German and Chinese localizations
The latest version can be downloaded from the Bzzt! Image Editor product page. If you’re a Pro Club member, your copy of Bzzt! Image Editor will update automatically.