Bzzt! Image Editor 1.2.8 is now available, offering a major upgrade over previous versions. We’ve completely re-designed the image processing functionality to make it faster and better able to handle big files and huge batch operations.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Significantly improved performance and responsiveness
- Upgraded the underlying image processing library
- Added ‘Extent’ option to make square images from rectangles
- Added Simplified Chinese localization
- Fixed an issue where running in ‘debug mode’ would, ironically, cause Bzzt! to crash
If you’re a Pro Club member, your copy of Bzzt! Image Editor will update automatically. If not, head over to the Bzzt! Image Editor product page to download.