Bzzt! Image Editor 1.2.9 is now available! This release introduces a basic batch image renaming feature that we’ll be expanding upon in future versions.
- You can now apply custom file renaming rules (Settings -> File Rename Pattern)
- Added support for JPEG XL files.
- Fixed a bug causing stretched images when extent is used at the same time as resize.
- Added Italian translation
- Updated Greek, French, and Russian translations
- Automatic updates for Pro users is working again.
- Custom output paths will now be remembered between uses.
The latest version can be downloaded from the Bzzt! Image Editor homepage. If you’re a Pro Club member, your copy of Bzzt! will prompt you to update next time it’s run.