We’re almost there! This release aims to improve JavaRa’s multi-language support, plus resolve a handful of annoying bugs. The JRE registry key removal routine has been improved significantly and we’ve started working on an internal logging feature. We’ve also added a Russian language file and made things about easier for our translators. JavaRa 2.0 beta 2 can be downloaded from the official download page.
Full list of changes
– Fixed issue where main buttons became un-clickable for non-English users.
– A results dialog is now shown after removal routine.
– Progressbar now increases more consistently.
– Credits/Help links now open in web browser.
– Fixed “program settings” preservation issue.
– Corrected typo’s in English language file.
– Program now produces a log file of removed items and errors.
– Can now output untranslated strings.