System Ninja 3.2.10 is now available. This version improves the App Uninstaller tool, adds new cleaning rules, and squashes a handful of bugs.
- App Uninstaller can now sort programs by their directory size
- Added cleaning for Adobe font caches.
- Improved cleaning of Windows memory dumps
- Added cleaning for Slack cache files and logs.
- Web links now open in the default browser instead of Internet Explorer.
- The “Highlight Preinstalled” feature has been removed.
- Custom includes for files without a file extension are now supported
You can download the latest version from System Ninja’s homepage. If you’re a Pro Club member, your copy of System Ninja will prompt to you to update next time it’s launched.