System Ninja 3.2.7 is now available! This release includes a broad variety of bug fixes and feature refinements, and is a recommended upgrade for anyone running an older version of System Ninja.
What’s new in this version:
- Fixed a rare bug where System Ninja would re-arrange icons on the desktop
- Added cleaning for Microsoft Edge developer builds
- Improved the way the progress bar is displayed
- Made it easier to search the scan results
- Custom themes should now work properly with the Pro interface
- The progress bar can now be customized by custom themes
- Updated the Russian and Estonian localizations
You can download the latest version from System Ninja’s homepage. If you’re a Pro Club member, your copy of System Ninja will prompt to you to update next time it’s launched.