System Ninja 3.2 is now available! This version includes a brand new interface and scanning options for System Ninja Pro, plus a handful of bug fixes and minor user interface improvements.
System Ninja 3.2 contains the following changes:
- Added new quick and comprehensive scan options [PRO]
- Redesigned the One-Click scanning interface [PRO]
- The progress bar now shows a marquee animation when the scan time cannot be predicted
- Improved support for Firefox Quantum
- You can now see whether you’re using the Free or Pro edition in the title bar
- Fixed a plugin API bug that could cause the registry cleaner plugin or System Ninja Pro to crash
We recognize that all of the cool new stuff in System Ninja 3.2 is for our Pro Club members, but free users should still download the update to receive the various bug fixes.
You can download the latest version from the official System Ninja product page.
CCEnhancer 4.4.1 is a minor maintenance release to correct some issues affecting a new small number of users. A couple of localization files have also been updated for our non-English speaking users.
- Updated Simplified Chinese, Croatian and French translations
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor UI corrections
If you’re not experiencing any issues with CCEnhancer rendering correctly, or don’t require the above translations, there is no need to update to this version of CCEnhancer. The update is available to download from here.
Hi there! We’re happy to announce that System Ninja 3.1.5 is now available for download. The highlight of this version is the major aesthetic improvements to the startup and process management tools.
- Redesigned the Startup Manager and Process Manager tools
- Improved cleaning of Google Chrome cache, cookies and session history
- Improved cleaning of Windows logs
- Updated Russian localization
- Several minor fixes and UI tweaks that aren’t worth mentioning.
You can download System Ninja 3.1.5 from the usual download page. If you’re a Pro Club member, your copy of System Ninja Pro will update automatically.
Remembr 0.5 improves support for Windows 10, fixes a few bugs and adds Arabic and Swedish localizations.
Added Arabic translation (props AbdulRahman bin Saud)
Added Swedish translation (props Åke Engelbrektson)
Improved support for Windows 10
Fixed several untranslated menu items for non-English users
Keyboard shortcuts (i.e. Ctrl+F for search) now work more consistently.
Under-the-hood performance and stability improvements
You can download Remembr 0.5 from its official download page.
System Ninja 3.0.7 is now available for download. This version contains significant stability improvements to the Startup Manager tool, crash fixes for the Pro version and browser cleaning enhancements.
Stability improvements to the Startup Manager
Fix for crash when using /STARTUP commandline argument [PRO]
The /SILENT commandline argument now closes System Ninja on completion [PRO]
Added support for Firefox’s new cache engine
Added cleaning support for Google Chrome log files
Updated Vietnamese localization
The new version can be downloaded from the usual download page. Pro Club members can get the newest version from their Download Hub or through the automatic updater.