Home › Forums › Product Support › JavaRa Support › JavaRa 2.1 – Localization – Proposals to help the current and new translator
- This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
I confirmed that I tried also with other languages (Spanish/French/etc), with the same problems on the interface.
Which is the standard text file format (UTF-8 with BOM)?
Because I have some problems with accenetd letters (à,è,ù,etc.)
I hope that other users (with different labguages) can make the test.
Please just make a check.
Use my italian language and test it in your configuration if teh same for you…
I rewritten the russian language in alphabetical order and I adedd some strings not included in your version. Pelase check.PhobosModerator
It’s okay, not any artifacts.
I use UTF-8 without BOM.
You are so scrupulous that even translated the “ToolStrip1”. This class is used in the code of app. I told you did not need to take all from the debug log. 🙂
Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64AnonymousInactive
I was sos cuplous because I believed that my problems was the strings missing and I used devbug to check it.
Should be important to check if other user will have teh same problem:
I have the doubt that no one use in local languages….
Infact in my configurations appear with all languages.
And i din’t understand because it happened in my pc and not in yours….