The next version of System Ninja is almost ready. If you’re feeling adventurous, please spend a few minutes putting 2.3-beta through its paces and report any issues. The beta is available in both Windows Installer and portable flavours from the official download page.
Keep an eye out for more releases in coming days!
– More compact and aesthetic user interface.
– “New version available” message is now less obtrusive.
– Added better cleaning support for Mozilla Firefox.
– If a browser is open while scanning; junk from other browsers will still be detected.
– Improved the “Show Details” dialog box in the Startup Manager
– Better cleaning support for Internet Explorer 9.
– Added cleaning support for the CACHEDIR.TAG specification.
– Added a warning when the user clicks “Delete Everything” for the first time.
– FileAnalyzr now supports CRC32 hashing
– Scanning no longer fails if Recycle Bin throws an ‘Access Denied’ error.
– Obsolete Google Chrome directories are now detected better.
– Torrent Tags are now being detected correctly once again.