This release fixes many of the bugs reported by our community in the past few weeks. We’re still inching ever closer to System Ninja 3.0, which is now less than two months away!
- Added – Kill All Instances context menu option to the Process Manager
- Fixed – Sorting now works in the Startup Manager
- Fixed – tooltip text can now be translated
- Fixed – issue that could potentially cause the System Analysis tool to crash
- Fixed – number sorting now works for more international number formats
- Fixed – search in App Uninstaller is no longer case sensitive
We also removed the plugin manager from this release. Many existing plugins will need to be updated to reflect the changes to the plugins API in preparation for System Ninja 3.0.
The update is available from the System Ninja homepage.