This release fixes many of the bugs reported by our community in the past few weeks. We’re still inching ever closer to System Ninja 3.0, which is now less than two months away!
- Added – Kill All Instances context menu option to the Process Manager
- Fixed – Sorting now works in the Startup Manager
- Fixed – tooltip text can now be translated
- Fixed – issue that could potentially cause the System Analysis tool to crash
- Fixed – number sorting now works for more international number formats
- Fixed – search in App Uninstaller is no longer case sensitive
We also removed the plugin manager from this release. Many existing plugins will need to be updated to reflect the changes to the plugins API in preparation for System Ninja 3.0.
The update is available from the System Ninja homepage.
4 thoughts on “System Ninja 2.4.5”
I sustained attention with this software, but never Traditional Chinese version comes out, I want to ask, when there will be traditional Chinese?
Translations are done by volunteers. If you’d like to contribute one yourself, head over to the System Ninja Translations forum and our community of translators will be happy to help you out.
Why isn’t version 2.4.5 being offered to us as an update when we start Ninja? Always before, a new update was presented to us with a pop-up asking if we wanted to install the new update. I have been on version 2.4.4 for two or three weeks now waiting for the update to appear.
Thanks for the report. I can confirm that a large number of update alerts have been delivered to users of 2.4.4; however the percentage is much lower than usual. I will continue to investigate.
In the mean time, the newest version is available from the System Ninja download page.