System Ninja crashes when launched
This typically occurs due to one of the following reasons:
– Your computer is running an unsupported version of Windows. System Ninja only runs on Windows Vista and above.
– Some of System Ninja’s files may be missing from the installation directory. Try reinstalling the program.
– You may have a permissions issue. Make sure you’re logged in as an administrator and are running System Ninja with the “Run As Administrator” option.
System Ninja is crashing
This could be caused by a number of issues:
– You may have a permissions issue. Try running System Ninja with the “Run As Administrator” option.
– Your anti-virus software may be interfering with System Ninja
– System Ninja is limited to 2.1 billion files per scan. Try breaking your scans into smaller operations.
If the above solutions do not stop the issue from occurring, you will need to run System Ninja in debug mode. This will produce a log of all the errors encountered while the scanner runs. If you cannot find the solution within this log, or the crash log produced, feel free to submit a bug report containing both of these files.
Web pages aren’t loading after cleaning with System Ninja
This issue can be caused by accidental corruption of your browser’s data storage when System Ninja is cleaning.
– There is a delay between running a scan with System Ninja and actually removing the files.
– The web browser was open or in use during the scanning process.
– Certain browser processes may not be fully closed when the cache data is removed.
– The cleaning of the cache files was incomplete due to not selecting all files for removal, or a program error occurred.
To correct the issue – Solution #1:
#1: Close all running instances of the affected web browser. You may need to use the System Ninja Process Manager to ensure that all associated processes have been ended.
#2: Open System Ninja.
#3: Ensure the “Internet Cache” option is selected for cleaning.
#4: Run a scan of your computer and delete all of the detected files.
To correct the issue – Solution #2:
– Open the affected browser.
– Follow the cache reset instructions for each browser available at this page.
The browser should now display web pages correctly. If these options do not work, try cleaning the cache with the tools built into your web browsing application.
System Ninja can’t connect to the internet
There’s a number of things you can try if System Ninja is having trouble connecting to the internet:
– Add a firewall and anti-virus exclusion for “CleanSync.exe”
– Ensure you have administrator privileges and that the “Run As Administrator” option has been used.
– Ensure your firewall allows inbound and outbound connections to: [https://content.thewebatom.net].
Still not working? You may be using a proxy configuration that System Ninja cannot detect, or does not support. Alternatively, the SingularLabs update servers may be offline. Please contact support.