CCEnhancer 4.5.2 is now available for download. By popular demand, this release (and all future releases) will offer an installer in addition to the regular portable editions.
What’s new in 4.5.2:
- Windows Store app entries no longer removed by the Trim feature
- Added Swedish localization
- Improved the ‘Portable Locations’ interface
- Portable CCleaner location detection now supports relative paths
As per usual, you can download CCEnhancer from its official download page.Read More
Almost four years have passed since Remembr’s first release, and we’re finally confident enough to bump the version number to “1.0”.
1.0 introduces a miniature version of Remembr that appears when you click on the Remembr icon in the system tray. Selecting a clip from this screen will open the main Remembr interface and load
Remembr 1.0 contains the following changes:
- Added taskbar popup interface
- Added German localization
- Updated Brazilian, Swedish, and Russian localizations
- Minor interface refinements
- Added option to disable automatic update checking
- Added a “portable mode”
Remembr 1.0 can be downloaded for free from the Remembr product page.Read More
System Ninja 3.2.1 is a maintenance release that fixes issues affecting the process manager, app uninstaller, and the recently-overhauled System Ninja Pro interface.
System Ninja 3.2.1 contains the following changes:
- Added an “Open File Location” option to the process manager’s context menu.
- Updated the Russian and Slovenian localizations.
- Improved installation path detection in App Uninstaller.
- Improved handling of Windows Store apps in the process manager.
Changes exclusive to System Ninja Pro:
- A new slider allows Pro users to switch between the Classic and Pro UI.
- Custom branding now works with the new interface. See the updated documentation.
- Fixed several element alignment issues and typos in the new interface.
- The scan mode selection boxes now center-align on the vertical axis.
You can download the newest version of System Ninja from its product page. Pro Club members should receive the update automatically next time System Ninja is run.Read More
The pro edition includes a watermarking tool that can apply your image watermark to entire folders full of photos at once. You can customize the watermark location, repetition, and opacity.
Bzzt! Pro will also update automatically, so you’ll no longer need to visit SingularLabs whenever a new version becomes available.
Pro Club members can download Bzzt! Image Editor Pro from the Download Hub.Read More
We’ve just released version 1.2 of Bzzt! Image Editor, our app that quickly batch resizes, rotates, converts, and compresses image files. This version adds several new localisations and makes numerous refinements throughout the program.
- Performance improvements and memory leak fixes
- Lots of user interface refinements
- Improved progress bar accuracy when processing multiple files
- Added Dutch, Swedish, and French translations
- Updated the Greek and Russian translations
The latest version can be downloaded from the Bzzt! Image Editor product page.
If you’re a Pro Club member, later this week we’ll be releasing a Pro version of Bzzt! Image Editor with automatic updating and a bulk image watermarking feature.Read More
One of System Ninja‘s lesser known features lets you scan a directory in search of empty folders. Excessive folders don’t cause any performance degradation or take up any space, but having thousands of unnecessary folders scattered across your system can become annoying.
It’s unlikely you will want to scan an entire hard drive for empty folder, so first you should configure System Ninja to scan directories instead of drives. Click on the arrow on the right-hand side of the ‘Scan For Junk‘ button and select Scan Folder.Read More
System Ninja 3.2 is now available! This version includes a brand new interface and scanning options for System Ninja Pro, plus a handful of bug fixes and minor user interface improvements.
System Ninja 3.2 contains the following changes:
- Added new quick and comprehensive scan options [PRO]
- Redesigned the One-Click scanning interface [PRO]
- The progress bar now shows a marquee animation when the scan time cannot be predicted
- Improved support for Firefox Quantum
- You can now see whether you’re using the Free or Pro edition in the title bar
- Fixed a plugin API bug that could cause the registry cleaner plugin or System Ninja Pro to crash
We recognize that all of the cool new stuff in System Ninja 3.2 is for our Pro Club members, but free users should still download the update to receive the various bug fixes.Read More
Remembr 0.7 is now available! This version includes a handful of fixes and improvements for our non-English-speaking users, and brings a significant redesign of the user interface.
The existing design was starting to look a little dated, especially on Windows 10 in which Microsoft have put greater emphasis on whitespace. The new design is both cleaner and lighter. We’ve also changed the colour scheme to match SingularLabs’ brand colors of orange, charcoal and light gray.
Remembr 0.7 includes the following changes:
- Redesigned the user interface
- Added automatic language detection
- Fixed several display issues for our non-English-speaking users
- Updated Russian localization
You can download the latest version from the Remembr product page.Read More
Several months ago we opened a survey to gather feedback on our products and to help make a few decisions. I’d like to share the results of that survey with you and respond to a handful of the comments made.
Question 1: Should we offer an installer for CCEnhancer?
The result of this first question came as a bit of a surprise. Only one person had ever suggested offering an install-able edition CCEnhancer, so we assumed there was very little demand for such a thing. Following this result, we will be offering an installer with all future CCEnhancer releases.
Question 2: Should System Ninja clean beta versions of web browsers?
Neither option was able to attain a majority of votes, so we’re going to maintain the status quo. System Ninja will only clean stable versions of web browsers, but continue to allow users to manually add beta versions with the functions available under Options → Scan Inclusions.
Question 3: Do you think JavaRa still has value and that development should re-commence?
No surprises here. JavaRa has been deprecated for a couple of years now and the current JRE installer seems to be doing a solid job removing old versions. Development will not re-commence.
There were two topics raised several time in the general feedback section that I’d like to address.
Offer lifetime licenses
This won’t happen. Offering free support and updates into perpetuity is not a sustainable business model. Our subscription model provides us with a consistent flow of revenue so we can continue to invest in product improvements and sustain our support efforts.
Bring back System Ninja Portable
The security improvements in Windows 10 made it necessary to unblock portable executable files or programs contained in .zip files. We tried providing instructions, but a substantial number of users didn’t read or understand them and this became a significant support burden. We made the decision to only offer portable System Ninja to Pro Club members.
Free users can still roll their own portable System Ninja edition by copying all of the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\System Ninja to a new folder and deleting the uninstaller’s executables.Read More
System Ninja 3.1.9 is a minor maintenance release that includes a small number of bug fixes, feature improvements and localization updates.
The changes in this version are listed below:
- Added back button to DuplicateFinder options page.
- DuplicateFinder MD5 check is no longer case sensitive.
- Updated Spanish and Russian localizations.
- The list of running processes can now be saved to a text file.
- The “save to text” feature now supports saving more than three columns.
- Detection of obsolete Google Chrome versions has been removed*.
- Small GUI tweaks
You can download System Ninja from its usual page. Pro Club members will receive this update automatically next time System Ninja is run.Read More