Hi there! We’re happy to announce that System Ninja 3.1.5 is now available for download. The highlight of this version is the major aesthetic improvements to the startup and process management tools.
- Redesigned the Startup Manager and Process Manager tools
- Improved cleaning of Google Chrome cache, cookies and session history
- Improved cleaning of Windows logs
- Updated Russian localization
- Several minor fixes and UI tweaks that aren’t worth mentioning.
System Ninja 3.1.4 improves cleaning support for Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, plus adds some new features to the startup management and system analysis tools.
- Better cache detection for Internet Explorer on Windows 10
- Better cleaning support for Microsoft Edge
- Better cleaning support for Google Chrome Sessions
- Added ability to batch-delete startup items
- Added CD Drive detection to the System Analysis tool
- Several minor interface consistency tweaks
You can download the latest version from System Ninja’s product homepage. Pro Club users don’t need to do anything, as the newest version will be automatically installed the next time you use System Ninja.Read More
System Ninja 3.1.3 brings a cool new results search tool, a much-needed user interface refresh, lots of browser cleaning improvements and some fixes for our users who use System Ninja in a different language.
- You can now search scan results! Just press CTRL+F.
- Improved Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome cache cleaning.
- Added support for the Cyberfox web browser.
- Fixed Chrome cleaning issue causing some extensions to lose their settings.
- Lots of small user interface improvements.
- Updated Russian and Slovenian localizations
- Fixed several untranslated buttons and tabs, particularly in the Pro interface.
System Ninja 3.1.2 is a bug fix release that should fix a number of performance, stability and security issues discovered since the last update.
The latest version can be downloaded from System Ninja’s official homepage.Read More
As 2015 comes to a close, we’ve got one last software release for you. CCEnhancer 4.4 includes bug fixes, interface improvements and some updated localizations. You can download it from the CCEnhancer home page.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season and look forward to bringing you lots of fantastic new software in the new year.Read More
System Ninja 3.1.1 significantly improves web browser cleaning capabilities and fixes a variety of issues.
You can download System Ninja 3.1.1 for free from the System Ninja product page.Read More
Remembr 0.5 improves support for Windows 10, fixes a few bugs and adds Arabic and Swedish localizations.
You can download Remembr 0.5 from its official download page.Read More
System Ninja 3.1 is a significant update that adds support for Windows 10 and Microsoft’s new Edge browser. Please note that the minimum system requirements for System Ninja have been increased with this update. The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or newer is now required to run System Ninja.
Usually we update the localization files when we release a new version of an app. Since some of our titles aren’t expected to receive an update for quite a while, we decided to release the language files a little earlier to help out our international users.
System Ninja 3.0.7 is now available for download. This version contains significant stability improvements to the Startup Manager tool, crash fixes for the Pro version and browser cleaning enhancements.
The new version can be downloaded from the usual download page. Pro Club members can get the newest version from their Download Hub or through the automatic updater.Read More