We’re proud to announce that Bzzt! Image Editor 1.1 is now available for download. This update includes image processing improvements and better support for localizations.
- Updated image processing library (fix for memory leaks)
- Added option to switch between lossy and lossless compression
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation
- Updated the Greek translation
- Added automatic language detection on first-time use
- Translators can now output untranslated strings
- Minor GUI refinements
You can download the latest version from the Bzzt! Image Editor product page. Users of previous versions will receive an update available notification over the next few days.Read More
System Ninja 3.1.8 is now available! This release focuses on improving the experience of our non-English-speaking users and refining our Duplicate Finder tool.
The full list of changes are available below:
- System Ninja now automatically loads in the correct language
- Duplicate Finder’s ‘match MD5 checksum’ option now works correctly
- Process Manager will no longer incorrectly detect Windows Store apps as non-responsive
- Tweaked the user interface and workflow design of Duplicate Finder
- Updated the Czech localization
You can download the latest version of System Ninja from it’s official homepage. If you’re a Pro Club member, System Ninja will automatically update next time you use it.Read More
Need to find out whether a particular file or folder is being cleaned, or confirm that an important file hasn’t been inadvertently detected? System Ninja has a built-in search function hidden behind a keyboard shortcut. Once a scan has finished, you can toggle the search box by pressing CTRL+F.
File paths that contain your search input are highlighted and automatically moved the top of the list. The results update in real-time as you type and it can sort through thousands of files within a fraction of a second.Read More
No more betas; this is the stable release of Bzzt! Image Editor. We’re pretty excited for Bzzt! to finally be released, especially since it’s been a work-in-progress (intermittently) for over two years.
The stable release is largely the same as the previous beta, but we’ve added a handful of bug fixes, two localisations, and two new features.
- Add Russian and Greek translations
- Tweaked UI so more verbose translations will fit correctly
- Added option to disable of image resizing (only compress and convert)
- Added option to skip resizing if the original image is already smaller than the output size.
Windows 10 will block the execution of some program files if they’ve been extracted from a .zip file without first being unblocked. This issue affects several of our products, including System Ninja Portable, CCEnhancer Multilingual Edition, and various System Ninja plugins.
To fix this problem, perform the following steps.
1: Right-click on the downloaded .zip file and select Properties.
Bzzt! Image Editor’s second beta is now available for download. The interface has been reworked to accommodate lots of new features that were added or have been planned for future versions. The full list of feature additions and bug fixes since beta #1 are listed below.
- Added the ability to rotate images
- Added support for translations
- Added option maintain/ignore aspect ratio
- Added option to un-stick Bzzt! from the topmost position on the desktop
- Fixed issue where the output image dimension values couldn’t be changed
- Added support for transparent PNG images
- Added option to disable the automatic update check
If no serious bugs are discovered in this beta, the first stable build of Bzzt! Image Editor should be released within the next couple of weeks.
You can download the latest version of Bzzt! from its official download page.Read More
The French and Turkish translations in the multilingual edition of CCEnhancer have been updated. Furthermore, the CCEnhancer definitions received an update today, and will continue to receive updates every Friday.
Download CCEnhancer from here.Read More
Remembr 0.6 is a minor update that improves compatibility with recent versions of Windows 10 and adds new localizations for French and Dutch, plus improvements to the Greek translation file.
Along with our other software titles, Remembr 0.6 now requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or newer to be installed.
Download it from the Remembr homepage.Read More
We’re proud to announce the first beta of our new batch image editing tool — Bzzt! Image Editor. The first beta offers a simple drag-and-drop interface to quickly convert, compress and resize image files. It’s perfect for shrinking image files down before uploading them onto the web.Read More
System Ninja 3.1.7 is now available to download. In addition to the various speed improvements, we also fixed a big pile of bugs and added support for the Windows 10 Creators Update.
- Significantly improved the speed of deleting files
- Fixed minor process detection issues on Windows 10
- Dropped cleaning support for Apple Safari
- Added detection of user accounts to System Analysis
- The installer will now create desktop shortcuts without the UAC icon overlay
- The “Open Containing Folder” button now works correctly in DuplicateFinder
- Added British English
- Improved the UI of the SystemNotes plugin (Pro version only)
- Fixed detection of non-registry startup items on Windows 10
- Increased the number of recognized startup items.
- Minor interface improvements
System Ninja 3.1.7 can be download from this page. Pro Club members will receive the update next time they launch System Ninja Pro.Read More