Remembr—our simple Windows clipboard management app—will no longer receive updates, bug fixes, or support.
Windows 10 now has a clipboard history tool built-in, so there’s no longer a reason for us to continue developing Remembr. The Windows clipboard manager can be accessed by using the Win + V keyboard shortcut.
Remembr will continue to be offered for download for users who require a simple clipboard history management tool, but are not yet running Windows 10.
Just a tiny update to fix some issues reported in Remembr 1.1 and update a few language files.
- Updated Greek, Russian, and Estonian localizations
- Fixed a couple of strings that couldn’t be translated
- The correct version number will now display on the About page
You can download the latest version of Remembr from here. As of version 1.1, if you’re a Pro Club member you can enable automatic updates in Remembr by entering your account email address in Remembr’s settings.
Remembr 1.1 is now available! This version includes several refinements to the taskbar interface that shipped in 1.0, and fixes a handful of issues affecting our non-English-speaking users.
Remembr 1.1 contains the following improvements:
- Added automatic updating for Pro Club members. Just add your account email address in Remembr’s settings.
- The taskbar interface now works properly when Remembr is minimized
- You can now disable the mini taskbar interface entirely
- The mini taskbar interface can now be translated
- Alert popups can now be properly translated
- Updated Greek and Swedish translations
- Added Estonian translation
You can download Remembr from its product page.
Almost four years have passed since Remembr’s first release, and we’re finally confident enough to bump the version number to “1.0”.
1.0 introduces a miniature version of Remembr that appears when you click on the Remembr icon in the system tray. Selecting a clip from this screen will open the main Remembr interface and load
Remembr 1.0 contains the following changes:
- Added taskbar popup interface
- Added German localization
- Updated Brazilian, Swedish, and Russian localizations
- Minor interface refinements
- Added option to disable automatic update checking
- Added a “portable mode”
Remembr 1.0 can be downloaded for free from the Remembr product page.
Remembr 0.7 is now available! This version includes a handful of fixes and improvements for our non-English-speaking users, and brings a significant redesign of the user interface.
The existing design was starting to look a little dated, especially on Windows 10 in which Microsoft have put greater emphasis on whitespace. The new design is both cleaner and lighter. We’ve also changed the colour scheme to match SingularLabs’ brand colors of orange, charcoal and light gray.
Remembr 0.7 includes the following changes:
- Redesigned the user interface
- Added automatic language detection
- Fixed several display issues for our non-English-speaking users
- Updated Russian localization
You can download the latest version from the Remembr product page.